What Is Honey Tea Au Lait?
Honey tea au lait is a warm, comforting beverage made from tea, honey and milk. It’s perfect for those cold winter days when you need something to soothe your soul.
The ingredients in honey tea au lait are simple but effective. Tea is used as the base, and milk is typically added for creaminess and to help bring out the flavor of the tea. Honey is then used as a natural sweetener, giving the drink its signature subtle sweetness.
You can add some ice cubes and change this winter beverage into a summer treat, or add some spices for a spicier drink. No matter how you customize your honey tea au lait, it is sure to become a favorite in your household!
Honey Tea Au Lait Recipe
Wondering how to make honey tea au lait? Here’s a simple recipe that you can follow:
- 1 cup water;
- 2 bags black tea, or approximately 2,5 teaspoons loose-leaf tea;
- 2 tablespoons honey;
- ½ cup milk.
- Bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan on the stove. When it starts to boil, add the tea bags and remove from heat.
- Let the tea steep for 3-5 minutes, then remove the tea bags and allow to cool slightly.
- Add the honey to your brewed tea, then stir in the milk until everything is well combined and frothy.
- Pour your honey tea au lait into a mug, add some ice if desired, and enjoy!
As you can see, the process of making honey tea au lait is incredibly simple. Try it for yourself and let us know how you like it in the comments below!
Honey Tea Au Lait: Variations
What else can you add to your honey milk tea to make it taste even better? What else can you add to your honey milk tea to make it taste even better? Whipped cream, for example, is a delicious way to top off your drink and make it extra creamy.
If you’re feeling adventurous, why not add some spices? Cinnamon or nutmeg can totally change the flavor of your drink, giving it a complex and interesting taste that’s sure to please.
Do you like sweets? You can also add one serving of chocolate syrup or caramel sauce to your honey tea au lait for a tasty, indulgent treat.
- Caramel Milk Tea Recipe & Tips on How to Make a Perfect Cup of Tea at Home
- What Does Chai Tea Taste Like? Everything About Chai Tea Latte
- Homemade Peach Tea: Fun Facts and 3 Recipes for Peach Iced Tea
- Best Oolong Milk Tea Recipes – 3 Variations on Oolong Bubble Tea
- 5 Flavorful Variations of Lemon Tea – With Honey, Ginger and More