Chocolate Milk Tea Recipe
Have you ever tried chocolate milk tea? If not, what are you waiting for? This drink is as delicious as it is easy to make. Plus, you can alter the recipe to suit your own tastes by using different varieties of tea bags and sweeteners!
How to Make Chocolate Milk Bubble Tea (Boba)? Ingredients
Here are the ingredients that you’ll need to make this delicious and refreshing chocolate milk tea:
- milk (we recommend whole milk, but you can also use plant-based milk like oat milk);
- chocolate syrup or powder for a chocolate flavor;
- brewed black tea (you can also use green tea);
- ice cubes;
- whipped cream (optional);
- tapioca pearls.
Chocolate Milk Bubble Tea Recipe
Here’s how to make chocolate milk bubble tea:
- To make chocolate milk tea, you’ll need to start by brewing the tea. Add your favorite black or green tea to a teapot and pour in enough hot water to cover it. Let the tea steep for a few minutes, then remove any large chunks with a spoon.
- Once the tea has steeped, add some chocolate syrup or powder to it and stir until it is fully dissolved.
- Add a few ice cubes and pour in the milk. Stir well to combine all the ingredients.
- If you’d like, top your chocolate milk bubble tea with whipped cream and boba pearls for an extra sweet and indulgent treat.
- Enjoy your chocolate milk bubble tea immediately, while it’s still cold and refreshing!
Cooking Boba Tea: Chocolate Bubble Tea Variations & Expert Tips
Cocoa powder is a great way to add a chocolate flavor to your bubble tea. However, if you want the drink to taste richer and more authentic, you can use chocolate syrup instead.
If you’re adding boba pearls or other toppings, it’s best to wait until the last minute so that they don’t get soggy.
If you’d like, you can make chocolate milk tea with almond milk or another plant-based milk alternative. This is a great way to enjoy the drink if you are vegan or have other dietary restrictions.
You can have your chocolate milk tea unsweetened, but it’s best to sweeten your tea with a bit of sugar or honey for a more balanced flavor. Some other sweeteners that you could try are stevia or erythritol.
If you are a big fan of tea and boba pearls, you know that nothing beats a delicious chocolate boba tea. If you’ve mastered this recipe, why not share it with the world?
- Coffee Boba, Bubble Tea on Ice – Homemade Bubble Coffee Recipe
- How to Make Boba Tea? 3 Easy Bubble Tea Recipes to Try at Home
- Taro Milk Tea Guide: What Is Taro Tea, and How to Make Your Own?
- Tiger Milk Tea (Brown Sugar Boba): Easy Recipe and Ideas
- Does Boba Have Caffeine? How Much Caffeine Is in Bubble Tea?