Caramel Milk Tea – For Whom?
Our recipe for caramel milk tea is perfect for anyone looking for sweet and delicious tea. Whether you’re looking to enjoy this drink with a friend or just want a hot beverage that will help you relax, we’re sure you’ll love this tea!
Caramel milk tea is perfect for any time of day, but we love it as an afternoon pick-me-up or a post-dinner drink. It’s deliciously sweet, so it never fails to satisfy our cravings for something tasty.
Caramel milk tea is easy to make. It just requires a few simple ingredients and basic cooking skills. Keep reading to learn how to make this delicious drink.
Caramel Milk Tea: Ingredients
To make this tea, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 2 tea bags of black tea (or 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of black tea leaves);
- 2 cups of milk (we recommend using whole milk for the best flavor, but you can also use almond milk or oat milk);
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar (or to taste);
- caramel syrup, to top;
- filtered water to brew the tea.
Caramel Milk Tea: Recipe
Here’s a simple recipe for making caramel milk tea:
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil in a small pot.
- Add the black tea and let it steep, stirring occasionally, until the water is very dark in color (you can also follow your tea’s steeping instructions).
- Combine the sugar with the milk in a small saucepan. Cook and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, then remove it from the heat.
- Pour the tea into mugs and add the hot milk mixture on top.
- Drizzle some caramel sauce on top, and enjoy your delicious caramel milk tea!
What Else Can I Add to My Caramel Milk Tea?
We love our simple recipe for caramel milk tea, but if you want to take your drink one step further, there are some other ingredients you can add.
Try adding a squeeze of fresh lemon juice or a pinch of cinnamon. You can also top your drink with whipped cream and/or dark chocolate shavings. And here are some other ideas to customize your caramel milk tea:
- use salted caramel to make your own salted caramel milk – just add a pinch of salt to your caramel sauce or buy salted caramel instead of regular;
- add a dollop of ice cream on top for a milkshake-style drink;
- mix in some espresso (or other type of coffee) or matcha powder to make your drink more energizing;
- add ice cubes to make your drink more refreshing;
- use boba pearls (also called tapioca pearls) to add some texture to your tea;
- for a bit of sweetness, stir in some honey or maple syrup.
With all these customization options, you can enjoy a cup of caramel milk tea that’s perfect for every occasion! So why not give our recipe a try today?
Is Caramel Milk Tea Healthy? How Often Can I Make Caramel Milk Tea?
While caramel milk tea is delicious and can be a great treat for tea flavor enthusiasts, it’s still a sweet drink with a lot of calories. So if you’re watching your weight, we recommend enjoying this drink in moderation.
You can enjoy our recipe for caramel milk tea as often as you like, but we recommend drinking no more than one cup per day. And you may want to try making a version without any sugar, or just add a little bit of honey or maple syrup instead.
Caramel milk tea is a great drink to enjoy on its own or with a friend. So why don’t you try making this recipe today? You’ll love the delicious combination of sweet tea, creamy milk, and caramel sauce!